AlzNews.org is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AlzNews.org may change this policy from time to time. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated: December 11, 2014.
What we collect
We may collect the following information when you communicate with the AlzNews.org editorial staff and webmaster via the contact form on this site as well as when you load any of the pages on this site in your Web browser:
- contact information including email address
- contents of the message you provide on the contact form
- your IP address, date and time of visit, and course geographic information if attainable from IP address
- browser, user agent, operating system, and capabilities of your computer
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Contact form information is used to respond to your inquiries
- We may use the information to improve the quality of the information we provide
- Site visitor information is used for analysis and to improve the reach and relevance of our site content
- We will never share any information we collect with third parties unless required by law to do so
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and operational policies to safeguard the information we collect online.
Some of the external links on AlzNews.org are affiliate links (please see TOS regarding affiliate offers) which install a cookie on your computer when clicked. These cookies are installed on visitors’ computers by third parties such as the Amazon Associates Program and are used to track referrals this site sends to Amazon.com. AlzNews.org may earn a small commission if visitors click through to such sites and subsequently completed a purchase within a specified period. AlzNews.org does not install cookies on visitors’ computers of any type from any of its pages.